MGC Powersan 7 Kills 99.99999% MRSA, E-COLI, SALMONELLA, LISTERIA & PSE
MGC Powersan 7 is ideal for a variety of sanitisation uses following flooding damage to houses, shops, offices, schools and also areas as diverse as food preparation areas, sports complexes, hospitals, care homes, public buildings, shopping centres as well as residential and domestic homes.
MGC Powersan 7 is a remarkable multi surface cleaner and sanitiser which achieves the highest level Log 7 of EN 1276 resulting in the survival of only one or less bacterium from each 10 million present.
For Sanitising all Surfaces
MGC Powersan 7 is Quick and Easy to use with either the 500 ml ready to use spray or the 5 litre concentrate solution (dilute 1 to 4 with clean water and will make 25 litres at a 20% concentration) .
The material has tremendous germicidal killing properties for use after flooding or general sanitisation on any surface and is effective against:
Spray affected areas leave for 30 seconds and wipe clean, Glass surfaces may need buffing to a shine – non toxic and completely safe to use. The material is highly concentrated and enhanced with powerful germicidal killing properties that enable the product to be used on any surface.
MGC Powersan 7 is non toxic, completely safe to use and is probably the most efficient and cost effective sanitiser/cleaner on the market. It is 100% biodegradable and safe to use by both skilled and unskilled operatives. MGC Powersan 7 is free of all VOC’s and toxic Ingredients.
Log 7 that MGC Powersan 7 achieves is the highest possible standard attainable under modern testing procedures (BSEN 1276 ) resulting in one or less bacteria surviving in each 10 million. Products advertising 99.9% germ kill will still leave 1 in a 1000 bacteria surviving and only achieve Log 3.
MGC Powersan 7 is bleach free, is food safe, as well as being pet safe and does not represent any threat to the environment.
MGC Powersan 7 is non-flammable, non-volatile and non-toxic under everyday working conditions.
Spray the surface leave for 30 seconds and then wipe clean. Glass surfaces may need buffing to a shine.